PT. DENSON PRIMA UTAMA was established in 2017. We rapidly grew from a trader specializing in instrumentation and control to become a company who provides solutions and services in mechanical and electrical for a wide range of products; such as, Turbo Generator, Valves, Gas Detection System, Wellhead Control Panel, and many others. Our customers spread from Petrochemical/Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power Generation to Mining industries. We started our office based in Surabaya, We open a vacancy for the following position:
“HSE Officer & Documents Control”
Maintain, monitor and review company’s daily operations and facilities to ensure employee safety are comply with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and project.
- Min. Diploma Degree in public occupational Health & Safety/Environment Engineer or Engineering Graduate/Bachelor
- Minimal 2 years have experiences in HSE Field implementation at High risk industry
- Will be preferred if understand of Mining Safety, Marine Safety and or Plant Safety
- Hold AK3 certified from government (will be preferred if hold POP certificate)
- Communicative and innovative
- Able to conduct presentation
- Willing to work at remote area (Based on Surabaya Office)
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
- Prepare and present HSE training and HSE induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
- Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
- Inspects project facilities, equipment, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance company’s safety regulations
- Coordinates and consults with project safety superintendent and/or project managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed
- Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program
- Socialize and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate
- Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
- Assist the Project Superintendent & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards
- Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System)
- Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety information
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs
- Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project
- Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
If you are the right one who fill requirement above, sent your CV include supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Name_Position